2005 Kawasaki ZX6R for sale by Superbike Showroom providing quality pre-owned motorcycles in Rancho Cordova, California. Great bike I am over 6ft no problems on this bike for comfort. Anyhow great! Will need to be collected with a van as the brakes need finishing, I got halfway through changing the lines to braided, but the bike needs to go. Shop our large selection of 2005 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-6R (ZX636-C1) OEM Parts, original equipment manufacturer parts and more online or call at (231)737-4542 Free shipping. Easily enhance the looks of your 2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R with this full 19 piece OEM quality fairing set! The bike will eat any other middleweight out there. Great brakes from standard better than GSXR. Get the best deals on Engines & Parts for Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Originally bought with the intention of it being a daily rider, but I felt so at home on it that it had to be ridden to it's full potential on the track. The only thing that counts against the 2005/2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R is its newness. GSXR can go away >:D Kawasaki is the king ;D. I can't help but feel a tad nostalgic. 2005年式 Kawasaki ZX-6R(636cc)書類(返納証明書)、鍵有ります。街乗りしてた物を走行会仕様にしております。約3年、年間10回程度サーキット走行しました。(レースには出ておりません)転倒した際に中古レースカウルにしました。 The Kawasaki ZX-6R's track-intent is still present and correct, but thankfully the suspension is more responsive and less harsh. 2005 Kawasaki ZX636-C1 Ninja ZX-6R Motorcycle. Going by that imperious engine and the various noises throughout the rev range alone, I can see why. CNC Motorcycle Fuel Gas Cap For Kawasaki Z1000 Z750 2003-2006 2004 2005 Black (Fits: Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R) $22.49 Was: $24.99 Free shipping or Best Offer Only 1 left! Easily does 180 miles a tank too, so a tank does me on most days out & its does 50ish mpg. The standard Bridgestones are super grippy and the bike is very forgiving. It doesn’t have to be big to be an Adventure. The stock setting position is not the best but I installed ABM handlebars. Boasting the same 636cc capacity engine as before, Kawasaki totally $150.00 shipping. As a young rider the insurance is too high if you are from the EU it is better registering and insuring the bike abroad with a green card it is hell alot more cheaper, bad point is 'it is only legal in the country for 6months then you have to register in DVLA (again)' . The spark plug connector and secondary throttle sensor broke at 60000km. Wrists get a bit sore initially but that was sorted by moving the levers round a bit now not a problem. Kawasaki zx6r 636 + Top gepflegt + Top Ausstattung Inserat online seit 04.12.2020, 11:48 3.990 € Finanzierung berechnen EZ 08/2005, 24.300 km, 100 kW (136 PS), 636 cm³ 2005 KAWASAKI ZX6R 636 BH2 0333 77 29 045 / 07495 427784 Hyperbikes are proud to offer for sale this stunning 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 B2H. Engine speed increased again by 1,000 RPM resulting in 113 hp (84 kW) at 12,250 RPM. Shop with confidence. I've had a fair few sportsbikes over the years GSXR 600,750,1000. Well worth it. Even now, all the magazines say the 05-06 is better than the 07 thru 2010 models. Originally bought with the intention of it being a dailt rider, but I felt so at home on it that it had to be ridden to it's full potential on the track. but it still feels the same as it did when I test rode it. Yoshimura, r&g’s, braised lines, steering damper etc. All these bike have too much power for road use & I don't want to kill my self. Buying experience: Bought off a friend for good price he never used it much as he preferred his 1000. (6) 6 product ratings - 1998-2002 2005-2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R … $19.99. Find a Kawasaki ZX-6R for sale. 1984 Kawasaki GPz750 Turbo vs. 2020 Kawasaki H2 Carbon vs. Ken Vreeke and JB, 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and ZX-10RR – A Detailed First Look. ZX636-B2: NINJA ZX-6R 636: ... NINJA ZX-6R : Don't see your model? By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. Dealers tend to ask silly prices and a brand spanking new 600 isn’t that much of a leap away from that kind of money. 株式会社カワサキモータースジャパン、モーターサイクルの製品情報、パーツ&アクセサリー、購入サポート、アフターサービス、レースインフォメーションをご紹介します。 リコール情報 Ninja 250R、KLX250、D-TRACKER Xのリコール情報※ご確認をお願いします。 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Motorcycles for Sale. Strengths: Looks, speed, torquey motor . Woolich Racing 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R ECU Flashing products allow you to tune the maps and settings in the 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R ECU. BUT this bike tracks like its on rails at high speed and you can keep your line and your speed just keep throwing it at the tarmac and it goes round the corners. +'s everything -'s poor visibility from mirrors so you need to move around a bit, poss licence probs, horn corroding quite quickly, tho everywhere else seems well finished. The ONLY similar bike that has kept up with it was a 2015 ZX6R and that speaks volumes about Kawasaki's engineering. Free shipping. Only downside is it has no ABS. Read what they have to say and what they like and dislike about the bike below. There’s a slipper clutch to smooth out hurried downshifts, a lap timer, an underseat exhaust with a mid-range boosting exhaust valve. I'm a complete novice but the bike is so forgiving and smooth. The bike is so steady and smooth ride that I am already using the full base of the rear tyre and scraping my boots on corners, and I have still not felt any sway of the back tyre on corners (BUY GOOD TYRES IT IS WORTH IT!) 2005 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-6R, The Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R has always been one of the best 600 class sport bikes. I believe its till the most powerful 4 cylinder sports 600 around (OK having an extra 36 cc is cheating but it works). forget extra bhp etc, this feels like a 750-1000! (6) 6 product ratings - 1998-2002 2005-2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R ZZR600 OEM Radiator Reservoir 43078-1162 Below is the information on the 2005 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX-6R. I passed my test last spring (2005) and was gonna get a CBR 600F. Strengths: Massive grin factor, exellent sales & after sales team, easy to ride, sounds superb. 【良好品】 S2コンセプト ニンジャZX-6R Set complet KAWASAKI ZX6R 2005-2006 | CAKPFZX6K5 S2 Concept - カウル 〒320-0804 栃木県宇都宮市二荒町6-6 TEL.028-614-2336 【良好品】 S2コンセプト ニンジャZX-6R Set complet i did not give it 5stars for ride as i set it for track days and the good few roads out there so the rest of the time the ride is harsh but worth the rewards when you find a good piece of road to let rip on.I might add there is a time and place for over enthusiasum.! Yeah, I've put more money into it than I bought it for (full exhaust, ecu flash/tune, race bodywork, chain/sprockets, brake lines, etc.) It's not the track missile anymore, but what a road bike!! 2005 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX-6R pictures, prices, information, and specifications. Run Q3s, Rosso 3s or similar "tall profile" tires. It's the best ever bike I could imagine!! Have no probs doing 300 miles a day on a/b roads if needed thanks to a smooth ride and comfortable seat. Next thing I know I've bought my first bike! If you would like to get a quote on a new 2005 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX-6R use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Sport motorcycles. ZX636-C1: NINJA ZX-6R 636: ZX600-N1: NINJA ZX-6RR : ZX600-E13: ZZR600 Red/Silver: ZX600-J4: ZZR600 Blue: 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R Parts. Kawasaki have pulled their neck in so the ZX-6R is now 'just' 599cc - yes, fully supersport-rules legal (and we're overlooking the RR homologation specials of the recent past here). Quick View. Cheap switches and electrical system. $ 32. BEST MIDDLEWEIGHT OUT THERE. Shop with confidence. I hope Kawasaki manufacture a new one in the upcomming years. Розборка Kawasaki ninja zx6r 636 2005-2006 Мотозапчасти и аксессуары 2 000 грн. ZX10r, supermotos and a few others but this thing is so much bang for your buck. Kawasaki ZX-6R (ZX 636) Year 2005 Engine Four stroke, transverse four cylinder, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder Capacity 636 cc / 38.8 cub in Bore x Stroke 68.9 x 43.8 mm Compression Ratio 13.9:1 Cooling System Induction It boasts refined engine internals, a close ratio gearbox, stiction-reducing fork coatings, revised suspension and a boss for a steering damper. Fitted Kawasaki/MRA screen , Pyramids hugger, and Kawasaki tank pad. My advice is buy one if you can find one, there's not many around. Love the digital rev bar and the toys that come as standard, slipper clutch, wavy discs, mono block brakes. 00 71 Fits your 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 +2 +1 +0 PSR Front Brake Reservoir Kawasaki $ 74. It has only given me one problem and that goes with all 2005 (do not know about the 2006) model, wheeling it can throw engine oil if you wheelie for a long distace on high revs , in america they do a so called 'clean air' modification to bypass that airbox filling with oil (causing ceasure to the engine when oil gets in the FI),so what the mod does is direct the oil to the exhaust so it doesn't stall the bike (it is cheap to do it yourself, i beleive is not too nice for the engine and you do need to carry a bottle of engine oil with you hehe) , but if you are like me and not being anctious about wheelies etc then you have no worries. Below is the information on the 2005 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX-6R. Bought the bike new March 2006 my first real sports bike 0% couldn't beat it. Not had any problems my road one is on 10,000 miles. Very easy bike to ride and inspires confidence in both town and country riding. Amazing after 6,000 rpm it goes wild love it. The seat is surprisingly super comfy. $58.99 $ 58. 2005: Kawasaki ZX-6R introduced.2007: Model set to be replaced by all new, 599cc ZX-6R. Download official owner's manuals and order service manuals for Kawasaki vehicles. Good condition. Add to cart. The Kawasaki ZX-6R is well finished and well built. I've had my 2006 636 for just over a year now, and it has never failed to thrill me on the road and the track. The OEM gaskets were a bit pricey at >$150 for the valve cover, cam cover, and a series of smaller internal gaskets. They also appear on your registration documents. theres an incredible low-mid range for a 600 from 3-9k which gets stronger all the way through. Research 2005 Kawasaki ZX636C1 Ninja ZX-6R standard equipment and specifications at NADAguides. It only weighs 186kg wet after I installed an Akrapovic exhaust & a lithium battery. Price: R49 999 Manufacturer: KAWASAKI Model: ZX6R Year: 2005 Color: WHITE Mileage: 47800 KM Kawasaki can also supply a racing kit to help push the power up towards 140bhp. its great reminds me of my old 92 blade its that good .My only gripe is that its the titainum colour (more metallic hearing aid beige) but a respray will sort that out .Anybody downsizing from a 1 liter need not be worried about a flat non midrange bike 600 its fab . the handling is sporty and sharp, tho its pretty big for a 600 so maybe isnt quite as flickable as some. It was also dyno tuned to 118 wheel hp. 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 Parts & Accessories at RevZilla.com. If you were into Kawasaki sportsbikes, the answer was a resounding no. Was a tad uncomfortable on a trip to France but 1800 miles in 3 days is asking a lot. Brilliant little Bike. I want a 2nd one! Bauer Media Group consists of: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085, Bauer Radio Ltd, Company Number: 1394141 Lap timer slipper clutch all you needed for this era of bike. The 2005 ZX-6R is arguably one of the most wonderfully bonkers mini-Ninjas ever built. Definitely recommend this bike she is amazing. I was easy to adapt for right hand only & I haven't stopped smiling since. 2020年、 自動車 &バイク, ホーム&ガーデンの人気 1トレンド、 Kawasaki Zx6r 2005 と1。 1番人気の1 ブランドを含む、5070以上の最高の1をAliExpress.comでご覧ください。 最も人気で超お買い得の1商品25個をお買い物してください Looks the part with the gold forks and callipers plus the petal leaf discs look the business too. The swap from Kayaba to Showa means a plusher, more sophisticated suspension that, mated to a new, stiffer chassis, makes the 2005/2006 ZX-6R so much easier to push hard. Weaknesses: Screen too low for a 6'0 person to see the clocks. Green Black Fairings For Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja 2005 2006 05 06 Injection Bodywork. Киев, Святошинский 19 дек. Been to Wales, Lakes, Dales, Peak District, North Yorks Moors etc and it never misses a beat. History Year Country Name / Frame / Engine 1995 Europe, North America Name: Kawasaki ZX-6R . or Best Offer. its unlikely many will get near its limits on a road or even a track tho. Suspension is firm on stock settings even with my 13 stone on it but its still effective for soaking up the worst on crap roads without being sloppy in the corners. Hoping to get a bit of touring in the Summer (The Alps.) The power surge between 9 - 15.5k is just unbelievable - but at lower revs is has bags of pulling power & actually behaves well in slow moving traffic. The bike also holds its value really well and you can always get more then book value when selling it. 164kg, 114BHP, Engine pulls from 25mph!!! It flicks into corners like mad, Buying experience: Private party for $3,400. Loads of mid-range for a 600, would eat R6 or CBR in the midrange and I would be suprised if any other 600's were quicker up the top end too. Has a few age related marks. should have S/damper as standard like the 06 ZX10. Done nearly 5000 miles this summer and enjoyed every one of them. An all round decent mid range 600. 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R Silver, mileage is 21,311. Receive Special Offers, Tips & Reviews! the throttle is progressive and has a ton of midrange which makes it easier to ride than other 600's ive ridden. Apart from that and the paint finish on the callipers (& those pointless exhaust butterfly valves manufacturers insist on using that work for about 4,000 miles... then seize), I can't fault it. The frame and swingarm were updated, but the main changes from its predecessor lay in the design. 2020年、 自動車 &バイク, ホーム&ガーデン, メンズ服の人気 1トレンド、 2005 Zx6r と1。 1番人気の1 ブランドを含む、5349以上の最高の1をAliExpress.comでご覧ください。 最も人気で超お買い得の1商品25個をお買い物してください Howler. you have to hold on tight and make sure the ever lighter front end stays planted! Kawasaki did an amazing job with the 636. although they say it hits 168mph I did manage abroad to max that to 184mph (292kmh) it can do more (reason: bad quality fuel). 99. Kawasaki Ninja Zx6R Zx636 Engine Motor Low MIles Warranty (Fits: Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R) $3,195.95. Extremely quick the 1st few days to get used to the injection I had the feeling my vision was bluring after 10krpm :))))) . The hardest 600 of modern times just got a little softer – and a little better, too. VAT no 918 5617 01 © 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. The exquisite fuelling, the easy mid-range, the searing power, the screaming airbox….incredible. hit 8000rpm and your flying first day i had it nailed it looked down at the speedo i was doing a 140mph shit myself taking it steady now building my confidence and the more i ride the better i get. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 2005 Pdf User Manuals.